Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remington fuzz away fabric shaver

Options
  • 08-05-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

Anyone know a shop in Dublin where I could buy one of these? I've tried Arnotts,debenhams,argos ect without luck.Any info would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

Anyone even heard of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yes, I've got one ... bought it absolutely ages ago, but that was in a different country, so no use to you unfortunately :) Have you tried eBay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

Alun wrote: »
    Yes, I've got one ... bought it absolutely ages ago, but that was in a different country, so no use to you unfortunately :) Have you tried eBay?
    Nah,haven't tried e-bay.Don't want to get it by post because the post around my way isn't the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 karasg

berliner wrote: »
    Nah,haven't tried e-bay.Don't want to get it by post because the post around my way isn't the best.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=98114

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi karasg - please take note of thread age before responding. This thread is nearly 6 years old.

Zombie thread - locked.

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement