Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pole dancing courses

Options
  • 08-05-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

i remember a girl asking about classes a few months ago,i couldnt find the thread so if she is still interested i found this link for her.
    Tis all about the fitness ;)

Pole Dancing Classes
    Utopianation @ 86 Barrack Street
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Admission 25 euro (includes glass of wine or bubbl

Fun, fat-burning, and confidence building! Open Pole Dancing Class happens every Wednesday at Utopianation. The fee is €25 euros and includes a complimentary glass of wine or bubbly. Private lessons available by appointment.
    utopianation.com
    021 484 7111
    freedom@utopianation.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

That might have been me, I did post about them here. This is very much appreciated, thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

classes also available at my house, mon - sun, admission free, bishopstown/wilton area.
    apply via pm.

jokes aside, utopianation is a pretty cool shop, was in their once or twice for eh, insense... very helpful & accommodating it must be said.

It's pretty good at night as well. Time I was there it was wine by the bottle, free food and African music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wandrlustjunkie

I've been taking pole dancing classes at Utopianation for six weeks now and I found it to be amazing fun and definitely toning. I must say that their facilities were a little "mixed use" in the beginning but they upped the ante about a week or so ago and now have a really nice, proper studio. I don't mean to plug but I just really like the instructor and the staff there. Super friendly and professional.

I'm actually quite surprised that they're the only ones doing pole dancing classes here in Cork. Unless I'm uninformed, does any one else offer classes? I mean, I'm super happy there but I'm just curious. They're the only ones I've seen advertised... Enlighten me if you know of any other places.

Their program is really fitness based but I'd like to try something a little more risque like Striparobics. There are sexy elements for sure but I'm just looking for something even edgier. I've been meaning to ask the instructor if she offers classes like that but I tend to put the 'pro' in procrastination. Please let me know if you've heard of anything like that around. Thanks!:)

ps to BurnsCarpenter: I've also enjoyed their nightlife :) Some friends and I went to have a hookah in their smoking garden last Sunday and were surprised by the live music & bbq. I hadn't had a hookah since I was in Turkey a few years ago so it was a real treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wandrlustjunkie

So I've been a little busy lately with a new job to be taking classes, but i meant to post this link for awhile. http://www.corkpoledancingclasses.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 meso

just wondering..new to this..i was wondering are there any pole dancing classes in mayo?
    i think i know quite a few girls who would be interested in it.
    if any1 from mayo can teach it or anythin...extra few bob for yourself....

would love to do the classes....

:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NikitaCanning

i remember a girl asking about classes a few months ago,i couldnt find the thread so if she is still interested i found this link for her.
    Tis all about the fitness ;)

Pole Dancing Classes
    Utopianation @ 86 Barrack Street
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Admission 25 euro (includes glass of wine or bubbl

Fun, fat-burning, and confidence building! Open Pole Dancing Class happens every Wednesday at Utopianation. The fee is €25 euros and includes a complimentary glass of wine or bubbly. Private lessons available by appointment.
    utopianation.com
    021 484 7111
    freedom@utopianation.com

Does Any1 no where i could get Pole dancing classes im 16 , 17 in september .. in city center? :)

Advertisement