Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charity Gig

• 08-05-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Charity gig in aid of Camara.

Camara is a charity that sends computers over to schools in Africa. They also recruit volunteers to go over and set these computers up and show the teachers in these schools how to use and maintain these computers. I have volunteered and so need to fundraise for Flights, Medical expenses and Accomodation.

Would really appreciate any support. Three very different bands playing on the night. Two originals and a classic rock tribute band.

Here's the details.....

Thursday 15th May.

The Madison, Rathmines.

Starts at 20.30pm.

Admission 10euro

Featuring: "Understudy", "Big Money" and "The Prestige".
    hope to see some of you there,

cheers,
    Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Gillenk yeahh lookin forward to it....have a thousand slaves booked to drag my drumset on to the stage ...so will be there to crack the whip on em in afternoon ahahahh

should be good..see ya then,....ciao' amigo...Baggio......

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gillenk

good man baggio!! should be a great night. tyr and get there for 5 or at least before 6 so you can get that monster set up in time for sound checks!! make sure those thousand slaves stick around for the gig now!!!!

yeahh haha thats the plan anyway should be there around 5.30 or so...is their parking at the venue??...and a way in with gear thats handy?

Baggio

not sure about parking to be honest. i know there's a tesco rightacross the road and think there's a car park there. i'll be in touch with the guy i booked it with and i'll ask him. any other questions just shout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

theres parkin all around rathmines lads, you might have to pay up till about 7 i think

• Advertisement

cheers man! not too familiar with that area of dublin. anyway if you're about stop in!!

hmmm parkin all round aint my problem,,,with all my stuff,,,i needs to park close and have a pal watch the vehicle while i pile the stuff in without any damage...so ill try and figure out the best way...ill get there welll before 5 anyway so to set up before anyone else and that way not be in the way when others are setting up

thats the plan anyway!....Baggio....

last time i promise....bump :eek:

Advertisement