Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I watch Season 1?

• 08-05-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Is any station showing season 1? I am beginning to watch S2 but I am a bit confused at times. I might get the HD DVD if it isn't on TV.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You can buy it on DVD. I'm not aware of any TV stations currently showing season 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

oops! It was a good link though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I'd take that the link before the mods get here if I were you. Anyway, I got the HD DVD of Heroes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

o_Ó

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'd also recommend the HD-DVD.

I'm sure it can be got pretty cheap now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Mine should arrive tomorrow but what is the quality like on the HD version of Heroes. I find the SD version on TV quite bad, like a bit grainy sometimes. Is it like this on the HD version?

Advertisement