Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hfc Mac 11 Gbb Review

Options
  • 09-05-2008 12:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Got this puppy today, first thing i noticed was the fact that the mag holds enough gas for about 4-5 fills of BBs (50rd mags) and unlike the other brand one out there (not sure who makes it actually but the one people always say is selective about BBs) this HFC one has no probs on all types of BBs, i tried bioval .2s, excel .2s, beast .2s and them green "camo ammo" .2 ones, dunno what they called though,. it feeds perfecty on all of them without a hicup,.
    I think the gun is made form ABS but you would never know to look at it, even when you hold it you would think its metal,.,
    The stock is colapsable and when both open and closed it makes a nice "click" and site firm.
    The silencer looks the part although maybe a little shiney looking and fits nice and solid, it doesnt make much of a differece to the noise of the gun though, the slide make most of the noise really but It sounds the business on Full Auto, id hazzard a guess at between 17-20ish rounds per second and the clatter sound that makes is amazing, that alone would sell this thing. On semi its not too noisey at all, the snap is really short and to the point unlike say a GBB pistol, it would make a nice secondary for a sniper.
    The range is pretty decent on it when you concider the size of the little barrel but i havent looked at it closly enough to see if it has adjustable hop so I'll give that a go tomorrow.
    Anyway, enough of that waffle and heres the pics.,:)

2476249575_1b0efa0b97.jpg

2476222535_51868a4ce9.jpg

2476230835_a353ce2801.jpg

2476235391_03c4a7cf9d.jpg

2476237301_b220273ca3.jpg

2476239257_120cf1d6fa.jpg

2476226591_0d359a5d96.jpg

2476233407_85196d612f.jpg

2476228285_ec6c056111.jpg

2476245383_bc08dfb11e.jpg

2476222535_51868a4ce9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

How similar is it to the KWA/KSC one? I think I have the KWA one and I have no bb problems with the supplied magazine. I bought two KSC ones and they just spit bbs everywhere.

I wonder would the HFC mags fit the KWA one and are HFC ones available?

It's a nice set you got it looks great with the silencer. I'll have to get one it's not complete without it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ScumLord wrote: »
    How similar is it to the KWA/KSC one? I think I have the KWA one and I have no bb problems with the supplied magazine. I bought two KSC ones and they just spit bbs everywhere.

I wonder would the HFC mags fit the KWA one and are HFC ones available?

It's a nice set you got it looks great with the silencer. I'll have to get one it's not complete without it.

Its pretty much identical to the KWA/KSC one,. The KWA/KSC one will take the HFC mags which are a lot better than the originals you get with that one, they seem to hold a lot more gas and they also feed on all types of BBs wheras the KSC/KWA ia known for having a slightly too large opening on the top of the mag meaning the gun can spit the contents of the mag out the side of the gun when you try to fire it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Pity I've already bought two of those KSC ones. I'll just have to find a way of reducing the hole size. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mecka

im buying one of these of tony. how can one of these b fixed if theres a bb spitting prob:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

I have the HFC one. Great crack. Has anyone figured the best way to carry these around ?
    Adapted holster ? Sling ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

tonky wrote: »
    I have the HFC one. Great crack. Has anyone figured the best way to carry these around ?
    Adapted holster ? Sling ?

Sling over your shoulder, through the lapel, attach the sling to your belt with a carbiner & again half way down your vest. Just let her sit a couple of inches below your hip line. Bungee cord is also good for this type of rig.

Most would carry these as a primary compact with FA capability.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I just remove the stock, sling that onto my belt, and then re attach the gun to the stock, theres only 1 button to remove it and its really easy to get off quickly., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ubaroo

wow that looks great I think i might get one of these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Nice. Where did you buy it and how much did it set you back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AirSofT_

nicee....im getting one of these.!:D

Advertisement