Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant play GTA missions

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=m-1-933037&topic_id=m-1-42924756

The exact same issue some of us are having /\

Very annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

I have experienced these issues with other games. They all involved corrupted saves. FFX, CoD4, San Andreas (pc) to name a few. Even my gamercard got corrupted! Thankfully that can be recovered:D

Now a more worrying thing.

I reloaded a save file before "final interview" and had the same glitch.

That means the glitch can get into the save file, long before you can try the mission, so I have no Idea how far back I have to play the game or how/when the save file saved a glitch.

So now when I restart the game I will have 10 save files, and if the issue occurs again, I'll have to replay back 2 missions, maybe 4, 6, restart again, and may end up with this glitch again.

So how do I know I'll be able to get around this, its ridiculous, is it possible a patch would come out for the 360?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

It sounds like you might be missing something.

Make sure you have the right shoes and suit, make sure there's nothing marked in the organiser of your phone, and if all else fails just do other things in the game for a while.

The game follows a proper daily schedule, maybe you started the mission on an in-game Friday and they won't call you until the Monday morning. I'm just guessing at some of the possibilities, but I'd say it's more likely to be one of those than an actual glitch in the game.

steviec wrote: »
    It sounds like you might be missing something.

Make sure you have the right shoes and suit, make sure there's nothing marked in the organiser of your phone, and if all else fails just do other things in the game for a while.

The game follows a proper daily schedule, maybe you started the mission on an in-game Friday and they won't call you until the Monday morning. I'm just guessing at some of the possibilities, but I'd say it's more likely to be one of those than an actual glitch in the game.

I had experienced a glitch where I could not trigger missions before too, its documented in the link I posted above.

I have the suit shoes etc. monday 9-5 all correct, but its a proper fault in the code of the game, nothing to do with the mission, it just fcuks up, exactly as happened to the guys in the link I posted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement