Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seemingly Banned From Music Forum?? Weird.

Options
  • 09-05-2008 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello,

I started on boards recently but, before I had barely even started, I found myself not being able 2 access any of the music forums. I'm thinking, "Why?". This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. You'd think I would have been sent a message explaining why in the first place, but nope. Nothing.

I dunno what the hell is going on, because I wasn't stirring any **** or hurling abuse or anything of the sort to begin with. Very strange. Either the music forums are technically faulty, or they're just poorly managed in general.

Has anyone else experienced similar sh*te? I'd be interested to know.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Have you tried pm'ing any of the moderators of the music forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Moved from Theatre & Performing Arts to Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

old news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

are you sure it was just the music forum :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

OP will be back on 23-05-2008, 2:00. \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm, this was locked when I tried to reply earlier...

Anyway, ShellBell1 was permanently banned from the music category for spamming advertisements across different forums, as well as on threads that had nothing to do with the message they were spamming.

Considering the attitude of this user, the ban stays.

OP has been sitebanned Karl.

Ah, just saw Sherifu's post there.

Advertisement