Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned 4 Frm Paranormal Speaking Da Truth

Options
  • 09-05-2008 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello,

I have been banned from the Paranormal forum for speaking the truth about w*nkers with the usernames Zillah and BigglesMcGee. Just 2 let you all who are not in the know that they're dogmatic, pathologically narrow-minded, bigoted old codgers who need 2 get bent. I get banned for insulting them, yet they have been patronising and disparaging other posters for quite a while now in a very subtle (and sometimes not-so-subtle), way. Obviously, they're having private orgies with the moderators in real life or something that allows them to get off scot-free.

My advice? Stay the f*ck away from Paranormal because it's sh*t. I won't lose any sleep over my (ooh, shock/horror!) ban from that dump. I seek others to heed caution.

Actually, I'm surprised there isn't a specific 'Skeptics' forum on boards, without them tainting the genuinely progressive attempts to have discussions otherwise on Paranormal. They're too much of an unwelcome impediment on Paranormal - lurking in its background, ready 2 strike like a bout of pancreatic cancer. Paranormal should be re-named 'The James Randi tribute Forum For Old, Jaded F*kers' (JRFOJF). They're no use 2 anyone, only that [EMAIL="ret@rd"]ret@rd[/EMAIL] Randi himself. Zillah the Gorilla and BigglesMcGee the Disease Trustee should sh*g off back 2 the geriatrics courtyard for a spot of chat about how much bowel movements they enjoy each week.

Paranormal is as dead and buried as most of the subjects it attempts to (unsuccessfully) address. AVOID.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There is a skeptics forum.

The feedback forum would be the best for this thread by the way.

I'd be of a skeptical mind myself.. but I have a great interest in the paranormal and am currently engaged in organising a paranormal convention in Dublin later this year. . Zillah is a good guy too... he's even come on one of the paranormal investigations with us in the past and was way more spooked out than me...

Of course being spooked out is rational human reaction in an unfamiliar location.

What exact did you get banned for? Do you have a link?

Really.. don't let people wind you up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Moved from spirituality.

Welcome to feedback, do not ever try and start such a thread in spirituality or any forum which I mod again or you will find yourself banned from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

There is a skeptics forum.

Where is it? Haven't seen it at all.

The feedback forum would be the best for this thread by the way.

Again, haven't spotted that either. But, then, wasn't looking for it..

I'd be of a skeptical mind myself.. but I have a great interest in the paranormal and am currently engaged in organising a paranormal convention in Dublin later this year. . Zillah is a good guy too. I strongly disagree with that, based on the b*llsh*t he has directed at me personally. He's damn fortunate I don't know where he actually lives, or I'd seriously f*ck him up .. he's even come on one of the paranormal investigations with us in the past and was way more spooked out than me... Aww, shucks! Poor ickle Zillah got a lil afwaid!

Of course being spooked out is rational human reaction in an unfamiliar location. What the hell is that supposed 2 mean? Well, DUH, it speaks for itself! Oh, look! I'm newly arrived in Bordeaux and some ghost came along and tried to kick me up the arse! "Ah, yes, I believe that was a rational reaction in this unfamilar location. Hmm, yes." 4 Jesus sake!!!

What exact did you get banned for? I was attempting to write in a reply to BigglesMcGee's earlier reply to me, "Issues?" (insinuating I had issues because I had said '**** it all' and the like about spoon bending, Gellar, and Randi), "Oh, you have issues, Biggles? Maybe see a psychiatrist, no?" In fairness, that's seriously tame (oh, I can do far, far better than that), in comparison to the b*llsh*t they write.... Links pertaining to all of the above. Note: On the final page, my response to Biggles F*ckhead's "Issues?" was edited by the moderator StevenMu. NO WAY would I ever say what he *wrote for me*. I have my own f*cking mind!! I don't need a goddamn editor or spokesperson. If I want to say something thast needs to be said, I'll f*cking say it if I want to say it!!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055286874 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055286874&page=2 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055286874&page=4

Really.. don't let people wind you up..

I WILL get wound up when my freedom of speech is thwarted on supposedly (but definitely NOT) liberal forums. Those c*nts BigglesMcGee and Zillah get away with a load of sh*t. I've seen it myself to believe otherwise. Anyway, they can stick their d*mbass Paranormal up their f*cking holes because it's SH*TE. And I won't hesitate to spread the word on that either. I guess the fact that Paranormal has such few regular posters/participants is testament to its sh*ttiness. B*LLSH*T!

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Welcome to feedback, do not ever try and start such a thread in spirituality or any forum which I mod again or you will find yourself banned from there.
    #
    Hey there F*ckface. Go ahead and BAN ME! Your forum sucks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

That wont get you anywhere shell.

• Advertisement

ShellBell1 wrote: »
    I WILL get wound up when my freedom of speech is thwarted on supposedly (but definitely NOT) liberal forums. Those c*nts BigglesMcGee and Zillah get away with a load of sh*t. I've seen it myself to believe otherwise. Anyway, they can stick their d*mbass Paranormal up their f*cking holes because it's SH*TE. And I won't hesitate to spread the word on that either. I guess the fact that Paranormal has such few regular posters/participants is testament to its sh*ttiness. B*LLSH*T!

Eh. you talk about freedom of speech, but what about theirs...

And don't have a go at Thaedydal because you posted in the wrong forum, you're not coming across very well at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

MMMmmm trollicious.

Jules wrote: »
    That wont get you anywhere shell.

Uh.. But where am I trying to get to, huh? Nicaragua? Lord God, such cr*p!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    MMMmmm trollicious.

Mmmmmm! Yeah! That new troll lipstick really suits u down 2 the ground!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

#
    Hey there F*ckface. Go ahead and BAN ME! Your forum sucks anyway.
    And you're claiming that you don't have issues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Can't beat an oul late night feedback thread.

Eh. you talk about freedom of speech, but what about theirs...

They do have freedom of speech - and they violate the charter's rules in doing it.

And don't have a go at Thaedydal because you posted in the wrong forum, you're not coming across very well at all.

Oh, this is the speech I'm supposed to be giving for next year's Ard Fheis? Whoops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Banned for speaking the truth?

rolleyes.jpg

I'd say you got banned for being an unbelievable prick of a muppet. Don't like this place? You're free to piss off and spout your vitriolic abuse elsewhere. But I guess there not many forums out there that would take you in with the kind of childish blitherings you're letting fly with.

Go, inflict your 'witty' insults somewhere else.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Can't beat an oul late night feedback thread.
    Particularly when it's a ranting Corkonian(??). Just imagine how their angry, angry words sound when they're speaking them. Lols to be had.

rb_ie wrote: »
    And you're claiming that you don't have issues?

What's that Mommy?

God you have even bored my dog!!

23v10k5.jpg

God you have even bored my dog!!

23v10k5.jpg
    Aww :)

Banned for speaking the truth?

rolleyes.jpg

I'd say you got banned for being an unbelievable prick of a muppet. Don't like this place? You're free to piss off and spout your vitriolic abuse elsewhere. But I guess there not many forums out there that would take you in with the kind of childish blitherings you're letting fly with.

Go, inflict your 'witty' insults somewhere else.

It takes a prick to know a prick. Why don't you p*ss off, ya pr*cktease??

I'd wager that whatever keys that doggy's face has mashed would wind up more intelligent than this rubbish.

Edit: "pricktease" LOLLERS! Never knew you had it in you Karl, you filthy bai!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

A Cork person acting the knob? Whatever next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

woah.... :eek:

rb_ie wrote: »
    Particularly when it's a ranting Corkonian(??). Just imagine how their angry, angry words sound when they're speaking them. Lols to be had.

It's from Cork? Jays didn't spot that at first. In that case.....

b5286cd2829581a7d3bf6f71aa2f7644.jpg

And you would be very right!!!

ModDog thinks the op was a but ruff!!!!

i'm sorry

OOh, the pictures are such weapons of mass destruction!! Aren't you a fine artist? Copying and pasting html to post on forums at 2 in the morning? Wow, the talent that u have!

i'm sorry

/me hands Jules her coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

1167207728934rg1.gif

Xavi6 wrote: »
    It's from Cork? Jays didn't spot that at first. In that case.....

Corkonians would easily kick your sorry, unimaginative arse. C*nt.

Oh, this is the speech I'm supposed to be giving for next year's Ard Fheis? Whoops!

Awesome... a miss-qoute...

wait.. wait... what...? Angel Whore is a prick tease?

OOh, the pictures are such weapons of mass destruction!! Aren't you a fine artist? Copying and pasting html to post on forums at 2 in the morning? Wow, the talent that u have!

Ranting and raving at 2 in the morning on da internetz. You iz da cool

• Advertisement

Oh thanks that is so nice of you too say!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement