Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I missing something?

• 09-05-2008 8:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

So I'm about 20% through the game now, I've moved to my second safe house, but the only shops bars and restaurants I can see on my map are the ones from the old neighbourhood, Comrades and the 69th street diner. Do I have to find new places to go manually, over the internet or do they pop up on my map when I get to certain parts of the game -
    I just completed Luck of the Irish for Elizabeta.
    I'm bored with bringing Michelle to Burger Shot (frankly I'm bored with Michelle - and that's another thing, can I date anyone from LoveMeet?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You can date specific people on Lovemeet later in the game. As you drive around the second island you'll start to see more places open on your map. There's loads of stuff on the 2nd island, but only 3 clothes shops (2 of which are Perseus). As for Michelle... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

DarkJager wrote: »
    As you drive around the second island you'll start to see more places open on your map. There's loads of stuff on the 2nd island, but only 3 clothes shops
    So there's nothing on the first island then? Am I even on the first island yet?
    DarkJager wrote: »
    As for Michelle... ;)
    Yeah, I worked out the deal with Michelle pretty early on (or at least where r* are leading me) so I kinda hope it's a red herring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The map that comes with the game (the actual physical map in the box) has all the bars on it. Just use that to find where to go and once you find them once, they appear on you in-game map.

Advertisement