Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Airbourne

• 09-05-2008 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'll be giving away a pair of tickets for Airbourne on next mondays show.
    They're playing Whelans on June 17th.

Metal Notes
    Monday 8-10
    Phantom 105.2

metalnotes@phantom.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

Anybody heading into this tonight? Should be a great show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Was there last night - Quality gig.
    They really let rip - ears still ringing.
    Met them afterwards, nice fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

It was ****ing awesome! Can't remember the last time I went to a gig and had my ears completely gone for the night.
    I know with Airbourne you'll get a lot of people saying they're AC/DC clones but last night was what being a rock fan is all about. As my mate said after the gig - maybe there's nothing wrong with being very like another band if you're that ****ing good.

And going through the crowd to stand on the bar during a solo is quality stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

It was absolutly fantastic, and for 17.50 what reason was there for not going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

agree with the previous posters, great night out, terrific performance, so much energy put into that set, they place was bouncin, so many smiles around the place, and nice to see the lads having plenty of time for the punters afterwards........roll on November....

• Advertisement

NIBBS wrote: »
    ..roll on November....

Just booked it - superb !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

good stuff, and great to see they are keeping the price low for the bigger venue €22 isn't it ?

will get my tickets on the next payday....

NIBBS wrote: »
    good stuff, and great to see they are keeping the price low for the bigger venue €22 isn't it ?

will get my tickets on the next payday....

€22.50 I think - gonna be great

Advertisement