Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Router question

• 09-05-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys , i have a quick question if thats ok.

I recently changed my broadband provider from Eircom to Irish broadband. The router supplied by Irish broadband is lower spec than the netopia 2247nwg i have from eircom. Is there any way i can use the netopia with Irishbroadband, and if so what do i have to do to it to make it work.

Thanks in advance

BB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Wrong forum dude. But in answer I think you can - you will just need to edit all the settings on the router to the IBB ones.

I'm sure a mod will move this to the Net/Comms forum soon enough to get a better answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Blackbolt19

Oh crap, sorry i am new.

Could a mod please move this to the correct place thanks

and again my apologies

BB

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

Advertisement