Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Snipers Playlist

Options
  • 09-05-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Its Really About time they did this, its great fun. Only one thing though

Got into a game last night and it turned out to be team "splasers", Spartan Lasers.
    Up to 25 and i think it lasted a total of2 and a half minutes. Bit rediculus IMO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

I would play this but i don't have the legendary maps and i ain't forking out more dosh for them.I just hope they become free in the next 3 weeks!!lol

Ok my want for snipers got the better of me and i bought the new maps.What a playlist!Its animal! Oh and ghost town is **** btw!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

gamblitis wrote: »
    Oh and ghost town is **** btw!
    I bought them when they came out and GT is now my fav.

I had to stop playing them recently though, as I got soooo sick of Blackout - as everyone vetoes the other two.

Maybe i'll get used to it! Doubt it though. I think i've had too many bad games on it now to start liking it! :( and blackout is just so nostalgic! Its great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

gamblitis wrote: »
    I would play this but i don't have the legendary maps and i ain't forking out more dosh for them.I just hope they become free in the next 3 weeks!!lol

yea thats the bad thing bout it, but its great, especially when ya get the maps for free!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭GioSosStavros

I hate Team Snipers - too much hiding not enough aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

have to say im not the biggest sniper fan on halo, weird because i like snipers on cod4, but the rest of halo online is still quality

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i agree that there should be a team snipers playlist for a couple of reasons 1) so poeple who like team snipers can get a game as often as they want and 2) so that people like myself who are not crazy about it can can play witout having to worrie about nearly every second game being team snipers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Dades wrote: »
    I bought them when they came out and GT is now my fav.

I had to stop playing them recently though, as I got soooo sick of Blackout - as everyone vetoes the other two.

If you do DLC objective youl never play blackout cus everyone wants avalanche.

The new maps are all great,i used to hate Foundry and Stand off but now i like them both.Ghost town is great but not for snipers cus if you dont know the map your dead.

Iv only played blackout once! Team snipers is great but i usually get pwoned. Unless i play on narrows or Valhalla.

Im sticking with lone wolf at the moment as i am determined to get better with the BR and the Sniper and when i play in a team with mates theres just to much messing going on.

Advertisement