Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

exam results

• 09-05-2008 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

when will they be available?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

scruff321 wrote: »
    when will they be available?

Is it that time again? I didn't think we were due a "When are the exam results out" thread for at least another week. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Yeah, seriously, have they even started yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jim_Fim

oh they'v started alright :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

to answer my question the results are out the 16th of june wooohooo :pac: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

the way they send out the results in tallaght is a joke, i mean whats wrong with putting the results up on a board. Going throught he bloody rigmaroll of getting an email account up and running and then going to another load of websites to get the grades is a right pain. I bet some IT muppet made a fortune out of that system

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

well it beats having to travel to the actual college "just to get your results" this way they are accessable from anywhere, and it aint that much of a hassle to access the results, well maybe if you dont know much about IT but surely any muppet in this day and age can operate a computor. ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

the way they send out the results in tallaght is a joke, i mean whats wrong with putting the results up on a board. Going throught he bloody rigmaroll of getting an email account up and running and then going to another load of websites to get the grades is a right pain. I bet some IT muppet made a fortune out of that system

It's called an Institute of Technology for a reason. They still do put the results up on the board anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 NialoF1

It is simple enough to access the results you just have to be familiar with working a PC, that and make sure you have an internet running :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jim_Fim

no they don't put them up on the board anymore
    It was a security thing

If somebody knows your student number

then anybody can just walk in off the streets and look at your results
    so now they only pout them up online

also i think this year you can also get them from the registrars office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Woo!! Passed everything! :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

2 Bs and a C+, nice one!:)

cant believe i actually managed to figure out how to use the over security conscious system to get them! I'm smarter than the IT guy now! seriously though, who cares if someone else knows what u got!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Got what I wanted woop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I got what I wanted aswell :D

Advertisement