Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 - Traffic at 6.15ish

Options
  • 09-05-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

what's it like - is it mad, or does it move (on Fridays only) - just to clarify - I'm heading Cork-bound on the Naas dual carriage-way

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

If you're on the Nass Road heading to Cork why do you need to know what the M50 is like ? Unless of course you're getting to the Naas Road via the M50 but from which direction ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

i'll be coming from South dublin city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

So you won't be on the M50 so ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

whatever the name of the road is - what's the traffic like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

cjmcork wrote: »
    whatever the name of the road is - what's the traffic like.

LOL!

Its a big city, its Friday, lots of people heading to Tip, Cork and Kerry. I would imagine the traffic will be heavy. Friends of mine who regularly make the trip leave Dublin at eight. They say its better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Traffic is mental on a friday at that time...i go on the N7 for carlow and it takes forever..:eek:

Advertisement