Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Gas fireplace installer in midlands??

Options
  • 09-05-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

Does anyone know of someone out there who is an approved gas fireplace installer in athlone area or anyone in the midlands area for that matter.

I checked the bordgais website but most of the approved people in the area seem to have phone numbers that no longer exist and emails that are probably never even checked!

I didnt realise it would be so hard to find someone to do this type of job.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Hey,

If you ring your gas supplier, they should have an up to date list ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thommyboy

Its early stages yet house is just built so i havent decided on a supplier but i will give them a buz and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Joe Melia (Athlone)
    090-6489282

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thommyboy

excellent thanks very much - saves me alot of time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

try jim carton in Mullingar quite cheap and reliable 044 93 40231 if you call flo gas that who they tell you to call if your in the midlands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Just remember to make sure they can give you a cert of competency or you'll be back at square one when you look to have the gas turned on !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pepego36

Hi ,

Does anyone know of someone out there who is an approved gas fireplace installer in mullingar area or anyone in the midlands area for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

pepego36 wrote: »
    Hi ,

Does anyone know of someone out there who is an approved gas fireplace installer in mullingar area or anyone in the midlands area for that matter.
    pm sent

Advertisement