Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing Wicklow

Options
  • 09-05-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone can help me with a few queries on Affordadable Housing in Wicklow, or if you have actually gotten a house off them through Affordable Housing.

I haven't met one person in Wicklow who has got one.
    My choices are Kilcoole, Newtown and Newcastle and apparantly houses are being built there or on the way. That's as much info I can get from Wicklow coco. Can't find out if the houses are even built yet.
    My salary is under the 52k threshold, and the mortgage repayments will be under 35% of my net wages, as required. I've forwarded them all relevant documentation but can't find out how close I am to be offered a house.

If you have been offered a house can you let me know what you did to get it. Was the house of good quality, was it the same as other houses in the estate, how much savings did you have and what was the price of the house, how long did it take etc? I'm desperate to get one.

I'm grateful for any advice :)

Thanking you in advance!!

Advertisement