Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market Square Bundoran

Options
  • 09-05-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I heard ads on Ocean FM for the new shopping centre in Bundoran which is called Market Square,so I took a look at the website and in one of the images it has a picture of the Argos sign overhead the door
    Link: http://www.marketsquarebundoran.ie/New%20Folder/images_m_square/1.jpeg

Do ye folks think Argos could seriously be setting up shop in Bundoran or am I just jumping the gun.Surely there isn't the demand,or maybe I'm wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The camera never lies or so they say. I have no idea to be honest but if thats a recent photo of that building then it should be safe to assume that they have given up on Sligo and entered into Bundoran.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

It wouldn't bother me if they have given up on Sligo,Bundoran is less than half an hour away so really its no length away.
    In the picture there is also a banner that says "Grand Opening Event",but I'm wondering if it maybe be photoshoped or maybe its true.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Doesn't look like a real photo to me, more a 3D graphic design.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

WHAT????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

probably just an artists impression

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement