Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring .ie domain - what does "Pending Authorisation" mean?

Options
  • 09-05-2008 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

I transferred a couple of .ie domains from Let's Host to Hosting 365 a few months ago. I paid via credit card.

I've now received a few e-mails from the IEDR telling me the domains are about to expire.

Looking at my Register 365 account I can see the status of the domains are "Pending Authorisation".

My experience with Hosting 365 over the past few years has been worse than a bad joke, so I'm just wondering -

Is this normal? Or is this a Hosting 365 screw up?

I can't get through to Hosting 365 via their online chat service, and I can't access their 1550 telephone number at the moment, so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you are having an issue with your provider, please take it up with them. If you are unable to contact them, please try again later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement