Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liam Keane should be locked up for life!

• 09-05-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

...Along with the rest of the families engaged in this sh1t in Limerick. Anyone see the photo of this scumbag walking out of court a few yrs ago giving the two fongers to reporters-- after being cleared of a murder because 6 witness got 'Collectrive amnesia'.... He was in the paper again a few days ago coming out of court smiling after being up for weapons possession! Makes me sick!:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Due course and all that OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You know what to do OP *nods* \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

dont worry about it. he'll get whats coming to him soon.
    be that a bullet in the head from a fellow scumbag, or a life sentence.

You can only get lucky for so long, let him enjoy life while he can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

These people aren't "scumbags".

They are victims of society.

Lock him up for life? What would that achieve?

He should be rehabilitated tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Des i hope your joking....

If you want to waste time rehabilitating him, i recommend doing same while hes in prison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

DesF wrote: »

*cough....trolling.....cough* :D

pass the popcorn at least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

All Liam needs is a big hug and some therapy to get him in touch with his feminine side.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

He'll be incarcerated(sp?) soon enough - karma and all that :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

"A victim of society"?
    Are you for real?
    This little bastard is living off the money his father made selling drugs. What about the addicts that they sold their drugs to? They are the victims, them and their families. I speak from experience on this, I have a heroin addict in the family.
    He should already be doing life for murder. He got away with it through intimidation and threats and now swaggers around like he's untouchable. Bad news Liam, you're not.
    He'll do the max for this and when he gets out he'll be watched till he breaks the law again (anything will do) and he'll go down again and so on till someone puts a bullet in him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

while your at it why dont you save the whales and free tibet. ***clown***

• Advertisement

I agree, its all our fault. I think we should all club together and pay for a proper solicitor for the poor chap.

stevoman wrote: »
    ***clown***
    Personal Abuse.

Nice.

Just because I express an opinion that you don't agree with is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

rstans wrote: »
    "A victim of society"?
    Are you for real?
    This little bastard is living off the money his father made selling drugs. What about the addicts that they sold their drugs to? They are the victims, them and their families. I speak from experience on this, I have a heroin addict in the family.
    He should already be doing life for murder. He got away with it through intimidation and threats and now swaggers around like he's untouchable. Bad news Liam, you're not.
    He'll do the max for this and when he gets out he'll be watched till he breaks the law again (anything will do) and he'll go down again and so on till someone puts a bullet in him.

Are you not fond of Liam then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Personal Abuse.

Nice.

personal abuse ..... please.

thats a comment only somehone CLOWNING around would make.

How the bloody hell is he a victim of society! so were all to blame and not him!

the only victim that chap is, is of the bad job his family did in rearing him, ( and by them i mean his father whos locked up for 10 years for drug dealing and his unckle who got shot in their inbred gang wars)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Drag him into the street and shoot him in the head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

What makes you say that Elvis?
    Nearly knocked him down a few weeks ago, could have done the world a favour;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

LOL!!:D:D
    DesF wrote:
    It would achieve a sense of satisfaction in knowing that he's where he belongs.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Personal Abuse.

Nice.

Troll alert!! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Haha, you're one disillusioned young fella. Don't you realise that these people CANNOT be rehabilated? They have been brought up like this, their closest friends and family are like this, It's all they have ever known they are scum through and through. Quit the benevolent friend of the down trodden act now please.

And to answer your question about what good would it do to lock him up? It would keep a virus like him from interfering with the lives of the good, decent side of our society. Don't think jail would do the trick though, probably serve to strengthen his reputation.

Shotgun to the head please!

Haha, you're one disillusioned young fella.
    I'm not young.

I'm 28.

• Advertisement

I'm not young.

I'm 28.
    From the podcasts I thought you sounded about 40 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

I'm not young.

I'm 28.

Good defence! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

He cant be re-habilitated, coz he was never "habilitated"! He needs to learn, and theres only 1 way hes gonna learn!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

Self cleaning ovens FTW!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Agamemnon wrote: »
    All Liam needs is a big hug and some therapy to get him in touch with his feminine side.

Surely the big cock he'll get up his ass in prison will do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Maybe, but it needs to be a loving, emotional relationship with lots of hand-holding and tickling each other. If it's just sex, I fear the poor little guy will learn nothing.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Kerr-chunk.

Thread locked for life. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement