Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bladefist server

Options
  • 09-05-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

hey any1 on bladefist on horde: that wana buddy up for instances, im a lvl70 orc fury warrior(arena geared) if your on the server /w me for a guild inv.
    Name: kagé (é) to get é hold down Ctrl & Alt and press e

if your an alli and wana go headon witha train cya around outlands. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Wow, this is just like the spam (NI HAO) messages we get on our server from the 12 year olds playing. Also its easier to press Alt Gr + e to get é.

But never the less, welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

buy wow gold, lol just report or use a shamen and drop a fire totem on his ass, that stops spammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Anti wrote: »
    Wow, this is just like the spam (NI HAO) messages we get on our server from the 12 year olds playing. Also its easier to press Alt Gr + e to get é.

But never the less, welcome.
    Warning: Anti, please refrain from abusing new members to the forum. You might not read your comments in this light, but trust me they are borderline personal attacks which I have no time for.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and while I might disagree that ALT GR + e is easier to press than CTRL + ALT + E (since CTRL + ALT + E requires one hand instead of two; or longer fingers) your initial comments are in no way helpful and in fact, stifle discussion. The golden rule of, "if your comments add nothing to the conversation, then dont post them" apply rather spectacularly here.

If you want to help new players, as you appear to want to do, then try to remember that:-

A wise man speaks because he has something to say, whereas a fool speaks because he wants to say something.

boggiemanx: you can checked the sticky entitled "WoW Character name/Server thread" for more information about the servers people play on, but while you will find there was to be a large contingent on Bladefist, alot of people migrated in the great migration of 2007. Bladefist is essentially a husk of what once was a great PvP server. My personal advice, which you can take or leave, is to migrate to another, more populated PvP server. Outland has a large membership of Irish players on both Alliance and Horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

when did ivan get mod :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Thats a capital I, biatch ;)

And a few weeks ago, someone had to whip you lot into shape.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Wtb Kang

Advertisement