Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detailed overhead pics of galway on Microsoft Maps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

That is Class.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Very nice. I can almost see in my kitchen window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Bling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Check out the salmon weir - all the gates closed so you can see all the rocks on the river bed. That only happens about once a year, and they happened to take the photo on that day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

It's a long way from looking for boobs in Patriot games, eh?

That's cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

according to the view over nuig, it was taken on what i think was graduation time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

It's a bit of pain in the hole that you can't zoom out more. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    according to the view over nuig, it was taken on what i think was graduation time

I would say that as well, cause that marquee thing (was that actually for graduation?) that they erected near the orbsen is still up, and also if you look at the construction of the sports hall.
    Amazing maps tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Great stuff. I'm going to torture everyone who refused to visit me in Galway by showing them exactly how I got from college, to home, to work, to town on that map.

Advertisement