Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which broadband available in straffan wood area, maynooth

Options
  • 09-05-2008 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am looking to move to maynooth - straffan wood area.
    does any boardies live there?
    can you suggest any good broadband provider here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

it is straffan place to be precise

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭MickH503

I guess it depends on what you want ... do you plan on having a phone line? If yes, then you can get DSL from a variety of operators - I have been using Eircom broadband for over a year without any problems.
    If you'd rather not have a phone line, then there are wireless options available too. I had ClearWire for a year, but would not recommend them. I think ICE (www.icebroadband.com) and Digiweb are also available in the area, but don't know how good the service is in Straffan Wood.
    There used to be broadband available over the TV cable in the estate from a company called e-nvi who were bought out by Smart Telecom last year, but don't know if that service is still being offered or not - you could try calling them.

Advertisement