Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moving gas boiler

• 09-05-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hi. Bought a house, gas boiler is situated in a kind of a utility room at back. I want to get rid of this room.
    Boiler is knackered, need to replace it anyway.

Question is…. Is it a big, costly job to move it. Want to move it from utlity room to kitchen.
    There are water pipes just below where I want to put it and its beside an external wall for the flue. It in the corner of the kitchen. I'm just not sure where the gas is, or how they would route it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

not a big job - more a "hassly" sort of job . not sure of what your expectations on costs are - but a job like this may cost some hundreds . depends on just how "hassly" it is . will require a bord gais registered plumber (1850 200 694 or www.bordgais.ie/networks ) and probably a chippy too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Hundreds not a problem. Was more worried about it hitting thousands

Advertisement