Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch lost on commute

Options
  • 09-05-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I know this is a long shot but my watch fell off on my cycle to work today just wondering if maybe anyone found it. I cycle down the rathmines road toward town and then along the canal to merrion square. Tis a silver watch with a blue face.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Pain in the ass, sorry to hear that. I'm always worried that my ring will fall off my finger in the rain. You're going along so fast that you could be miles down the road before you even notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Heres me thinking you somehow managed to cable tie an MP4 player onto your handle bars and watch lost on your journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

hahah I was thinging the same. I was expecting a thread of righteous indignation at tv viewing whilst cycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

Ha, ditto.

Advertisement