Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Experimentation (not dial up friendly)

• 09-05-2008 6:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭

I've been mucking about with hdr imaging the last couple of days, here's a few snaps from around Annamoe and Roundwood I took yesterday and today (the rest are rubbish or badly blurred, blurring seems to be hard to avoid on hdr's)

Hope you like 'em.

This is my favourite one - Visibility wasn't bad here today, but driving towards Dublin it quickly became pretty misty/hazy/polluted, you can see this to the Northwest of the photo pretty well. View from near Oldbridge looking down towards Roundwood

valleyview2700.jpg

Roundwood Cemetery

churchwithfence700.jpg

My first HDR - A shed on the estate I live in.

shed1.jpg

View from Annamoe towards Moneystown

distantsunlitfields700.jpg

Looking from near Oldbridge/Annamoe to the Northwest'ish

stratus700.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Beautiful photos Longfield/Supercell. There really has been a surge of green in the last week that is almost physcadelic. Them pics capture that essence magnificently:). Especially like the last photo, the clouds look like you could almost reach out and touch them. Seem very low hanging or something, but then, you are quite high (geographically speaking that is.:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Superb photos Supercell. When will they be on the backdrop for RTE Weather?

Advertisement