Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite vehicle in GTA4

• 09-05-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

We'll everyone what's your favourite vehicles in GTA4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

love the cop cars,i spend more time searching the police computer while in one tho,plus you get some craic clearing the streets with the sirens blurring .... and free toll bridges :)

Pushed for a second i'd say the Banshee ,loved them in all the previous Gta's ,i found a sweet yellow & black one few days back,so its parked up at the safehouse and not being drove anywhere :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

is the yellow and black banshee called anything diferent because i'm sure i saw one in a cut scene ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dms182

Yeah deff the banshee .. Hate smashing it though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

The infernus you get as a reward with no spolier was nice. Wish I knew my way back to that location.

My fav is either the Infernus or Turismo. I think I've spent most of the game inside a Turismo.

For SUV's I go with the Huntley Sport.

Service vehicles (Yes I had to break down the thread didnt I?)
    I'd go with Noose Cruiser.
    I've never gotten into their Hummers tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Super GT or Hazzard? Think that's the names, I was drunk!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Definitely the Banshee, but the Turismo is pretty cool as well (easier to keep on the road and much easier to find...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I dislike 4x4s bigtime in real life, but i gotta say the Huntley Sport is prob the best all rounder to drive in the game. Great speed and handling! Probably the Banshee from the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Super GT my favourite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK!!! Has to be the best for funsies. You can just plough through everyone and everything that gets in your way as you are going about your buidness.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

defo the cop car, I love slapping on the sirens, great stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Mirrorboy

Buffalo FBI car, if u aint got it, get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Has to be the Comet for me, love that car, followed closely by the Super GT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blake1palmer

Hey KoKane! You've been in a NOoSE Cruiser before? I want one really bad by I don't know how to get one. The only time I've seen them b4 was on the bank robbery mission but I finished it. Can you help me out on where I can find one? Thx!
    KoKane wrote: »
    Service vehicles (Yes I had to break down the thread didnt I?)
    I'd go with Noose Cruiser.
    I've never gotten into their Hummers tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

I think NOOSE become involved in a 4* wanted level with their Enforcers. At 5* they bring out the cruisers and the FIB come into the mix too. Those are situations where you can get those cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

The Comet for me too... I've been doing all the Brucie races in the one we got from Stevie... that car can take a serious beating.

The other day I drove it through a chainlink fence and must have hit a gas canister or something because there was a massive explosion and I lost it :(
    Any idea where to find another Comet?
    Much like the Infernus, I'm not actually seeing these cars anywhere but the missions where you originally get them.

Try between swingers golf club, and burger shot in algonquin. Or pick up the Turismo beside Faustins place, and drive around algonquin. you can sometimes find parked comets like that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

Favourite vehicle for me has to be the Sanchez. It drives so realistically, and sounds brilliant. They're very rare though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blake1palmer

Thx Single Malt! Hey do you know how you can repare vehicles that the game won't allow you to respray (like cop cars)??
    I think NOOSE become involved in a 4* wanted level with their Enforcers. At 5* they bring out the cruisers and the FIB come into the mix too. Those are situations where you can get those cars

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Mirrorboy wrote: »

Buffalo was my favourite car in SA.

Do they appear on five stars?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you want to use the phone cheats to get a comet it's
    CAR-555-0175

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Blista Compact! Good Speed and amazing handling.

Mirrorboy wrote: »

Is there anywhere were can pick one up without having to be chased..?

Also, wot's d name for the car
    that bernie gives u?
    an where can i find one again.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

I have a Comet, PG900 and Coquette parked outside my gaf - Coquette is savage!

I think the Turismo has the best mix of power, handling and looks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

dms182 wrote: »

that bernie gives u?

It's an Infernus.

No idea where to find one though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

What's the Dodge Viper look-a-like? I got one of those earlier, fookin' awesome! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

dms182 wrote: »

that bernie gives u?

being chased is half the fun!
    i've seen a few of those going around the financial district on alqoguin... just save any cars you're given... or that you spruce up. park them in the loading bay outside your safe houses and they'll stay there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Keith186

Thx Single Malt! Hey do you know how you can repare vehicles that the game won't allow you to respray (like cop cars)??

Park the car u want outside your gaf in your space then save the game by sleeping. When you turn off the computer (or go back to dashboard) and reload it, the car will be repaired. You have to exit the game as far as I know.

Hmm...I might try it by saving a damaged car, then load a different save and then reload your original one and you should get a repaired car maybe.

being chased is half the fun!
    i've seen a few of those going around the financial district on alqoguin... just save any cars you're given... or that you spruce up. park them in the loading bay outside your safe houses and they'll stay there

Yeah did that, An thought I'd be suave an bring it to the weddin.. Den lost it! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Keith186 wrote: »
    Park the car u want outside your gaf in your space then save the game by sleeping. When you turn off the computer (or go back to dashboard) and reload it, the car will be repaired. You have to exit the game as far as I know.

Hmm...I might try it by saving a damaged car, then load a different save and then reload your original one and you should get a repaired car maybe.

Just go to a pay n' spray, they seem to reapir the car as they change the paint.

• Advertisement

You could also jack another car, do something else, and when you arrive back your car should be fixed.

Advertisement