Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite vehicle in GTA4

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Definetly the Dukes with the raised engine is my favourite. It just looks class.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Steers like a pig on rollerblades though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I quite like the Sultan (Lexis IS lookalike). The muscle car styled ones are fun too. They just have no ABS so tap the brakes instead of holding the button down to prevent the wheels from locking!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

I've really found the Sentinel to be good. Great for races and missions, fast with good handling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

blah wrote: »
    I've really found the Sentinel to be good. Great for races and missions, fast with good handling.

It's been a stallworth all throughout the GTA series. Loved the Mafia Sentinel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Mine would have to be the Zombie chopper. Classic chopper looks. Am always strangely drawn to the Blista Compact.

I love the freeway. Looks like the next real bike I will be buying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thomohawk

must say i agree with simply red.the comet is a great car with great handling and it can also take alot of damage before it blows up.the cops aint gona see tou when your driving this beast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Anyone driven the Sultan RS yet? Great car for doing brucies races in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,146 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yeah just got it there. Not as fast as I was led to believe.

Actually gta4.net have just updated their vehicles stats, and now have it as slightly slower (300km/h) than the Infernus/Comet/Turismo (336/kmh). Earlier they had the top speed car at 160km/h.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

The Faggio is my Vehicle of choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I also Really like the Sultan, Its got good speed and handles great, use it as much as i can in MP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 digforfire

the sultan RS rocks.Looks like an altezza ( lexus is 200) at the front and a lot like an evo at the back.has a dump valve aswell.best car ever in all GTA's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭JoeJC

Sentinel is pretty class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

police car or the hummer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 job3

It's been a stallworth all throughout the GTA series. Loved the Mafia Sentinel.

Ya i loved the Mafia Sentinel and the sentinel is great car in the new one as well. Use it for all of brucies races. Well except that one i used a limo in for a laugh. would have been better off running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 hitman119

love the police cars, it's a shame theirs no tank. That would be sweet,

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Super GT (cause I love Aston Martins so...)

Sabre GT - looks cool simply...

Infernus - love Lambos :D

Advertisement