Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does it get better than this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

No, not saying it bad, video wise it isn't the best either. Do you wanna see what is? I don't care what the answer is anyway, I'm still gonna show ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I wish people would name the song they post links to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

To answer your question, yes, it gets a hell of a lot better. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYPSZiE0OAs

I dont think there is a better song out there.

What a Powerful song.

Is this post for real? Or just someone messing?

I like Faith No More, but that certainly isn't one of their best tunes........and as for the video!!!

The last video I saw which was that bad was the Agadoo song :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Hah, faith no more video is proper 90's class! what's that your man's playing, is that called a keytar, or a geeboard.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

What "Gay" Roddy was playing, I think Karl should know that. As a matter of fact (after all my research :D) you got it spot on with Keytar. A gay alternative name is "Glam Board", and the Aussies call it a "Keyboard-Axe". Ha! :)

It's a top video isn't it! Hilarious actualy. Proper 90's MTV, when MTV was alternative and rock... the way it should be. Somebody please bring back Beavis & Butthead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

What a Powerful song.

not even the best boss song, the river is a very similar but superior song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭footballcrazy

What a Powerful song.

Answer = No it doesnt get any better. This is Bruces best song and this was his best performance singing it. I dont think there will ever be a better song made or sung as good as he sings this song. He was only about 25 when he wrote this song and it is so powerful. You have to listen to the words to appreciate it. I like all types of music from Dance to Rap and if anyone doesnt like this song then you dont know music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭footballcrazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-oDAxx8So

This is a class act aswell with Tom Morello.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Nice to see Morello bring out 'arm the homeless' again. He pretty much retired that guitar during his audioslave years! that was pretty cool, haven't heard that song in a long time. cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

if anyone doesnt like this song then you dont know music.
    Nah, Springsteen is shíte. If you think there are absolutes in music and that people can't have differing opinions then you really don't know music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Nah, Springsteen is shíte. If you think there are absolutes in music and that people can't have differing opinions then you really don't know music.

How can you say Springsteen is ****e. You mighent like his music but he is probably the best singer that has ever walked on this planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQV7agBFtE

This is Springsteen playing randomly on an average day on the Streets of Copenhagen. This was when he was at his best and he was one of the most famous people in the world. Could you ever imagine any other famous singer singin on Grafton Street? Nah Dont Think So.

WHAT A LEGEND!

How can you say Springsteen is ****e.
    Because I think he is.

Opinion is a wonderful thing.
    he is probably the best singer that has ever walked on this planet.
    JC 2K3 wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

Because I think he is.

So he is a ****e singer? That is like saying Ronaldo is a ****e footballer. Its not opinion, its fact.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Answer = No it doesnt get any better. This is Bruces best song and this was his best performance singing it. I dont think there will ever be a better song made or sung as good as he sings this song. He was only about 25 when he wrote this song and it is so powerful. You have to listen to the words to appreciate it. I like all types of music from Dance to Rap and if anyone doesnt like this song then you dont know music.

LOL :D I feckin hate Bruce Springsteen, guess I don't know music so! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

How can you say Springsteen is ****e. You mighent like his music but he is probably the best singer that has ever walked on this planet.

No he isn't.

I clicked on that link expecting something really good, and then it's bloody Springsteen! People have been banned for less dammit :mad:

So he is a ****e singer? That is like saying Ronaldo is a ****e footballer. Its not opinion, its fact.
    No, it really is all an opinion.

How good a footballer is is quantifiable to some extent, goals scored, success of the team they play for etc.

How good a singer is is completely subjective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

No, it really is all an opinion.

How good a footballer is is quantifiable to some extent, goals scored, success of the team they play for etc.

How good a singer is is completely subjective.

Exactly, music is art, and art isn't competative.

Advertisement