Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sore elbows !

Options
  • 09-05-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

right , iv recently got a new bike, have changed from an old steel frame to an aluminum one, more or less the same size, but iv started getting sore elbows during and after spins, Anyone have any idea why?

Reakon it could be that the new bike is more rigid than the steel frame and im taking the extra rattles, just stuck on some more bar tape to see if it helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

May be a strange question, but do you have Mario Kart for the Wii, cos that gave me sore elbows I put down to the bike for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

It's certainly possible- do you still have the old bike to assess? Aluminum can be harsh in my limited expreience.

On a complely seperate tack I found swimming very good for arm aches.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭goods

May be a strange question, but do you have Mario Kart for the Wii, cos that gave me sore elbows I put down to the bike for a while!

:) thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

goods wrote: »
    :) thats it

I knew it -all that jumping in Mario Kart hurt for quite a while :)

Advertisement