Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi petrol -Crank Shaft Sensor

Options
  • 09-05-2008 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

The wife's car is driving like a pig once it reaches running temprature. If you turn off the engine when its hot, its very hard to turn over. And as for poke... there is none.

I've run the diagnostics and have 1 error - (P0322 ' Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit No Signal'). J

ust wondering if anyone else has come across this one before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It's a regular Audi fault. AFAIK the crank sensor is mounted close to the flywheel. But your problem could also be related to the cam position sensor.

Make/model/VIN/engine code and I'll get you the part number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Thanks Crosstownk for the nice gesture but I actually ordered it today and won't have it til Monday. Thing is I'm getting a bit peed off with this car. First it was Coil pack then it was oxy sensor. Now its CKP sensor. Give me a Diesel any day!!

Advertisement