Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron & Wine

Options
  • 09-05-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Any galway boardsies going to Iron and Wine in the black box tomorrow night?

Comments

I would absolutely love to go, but I'm working!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I would be, but a friend is bringing me to see the Aussie Pink Floyd in Belfast.
    The following saturday night is the Rush Tribute night at the Quays:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I like his music but as I found when I saw Mark Kozelek, I don't get much out of going and hearing mellow slowcore stuff live.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I'm sure it'll be a good gig but I'm not in Galway this weekend, I'm back in the bricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Working. My sister will be there tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Does she look like you!? I'll keep an eye out for some american sinéad o'connor lookalike and say hello if I spot her ;)

Does she look like you!? I'll keep an eye out for some american sinéad o'connor lookalike and say hello if I spot her ;)

Not that much - when we looked at an apt together the agent thought we were a couple! The other is much more a spitting image.

dafunk wrote: »
    I'm sure it'll be a good gig but I'm not in Galway this weekend, I'm back in the bricks.

Impressed, thought yall would still be passed out in a park halfway knocknacarra :D

MattKid wrote: »
    I like his music but as I found when I saw Mark Kozelek, I don't get much out of going and hearing mellow slowcore stuff live.

I generally find there's a special ingredient required ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I'm a good boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

tristanc wrote: »
    Impressed, thought yall would still be passed out in a park halfway knocknacarra :D

Heheh. It was a rough drive. Also, made the mistake of going to my local in knocknacarra for one on the way home after we left you. Bad idea. The park would have been wiser. Not sure I'll ever be able to step foot in there again.

Advertisement