Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Subject

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Picked Applied Maths as my favourite, followed closely by Physics and maths. After that it would be Accounting.

I really love irish, but i do ordinary level so it doesn't really count

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

Fad, I'm assuming you're in fifth year? I just read that and thought "what, the orals were weeks ago!"

Picked maths as my favourite, I guess I should because there's a good chance I'll be studying it in college... I love Irish as a language but the course is horrific, art is wonderful if you forget about art history, physics is easy but boring, music is great but I hate composition... I like pretty much all my subjects, tbh.
    At the minute, my least favourite are probably French and English. Hate English essays so much. French is just annoying because while it's easy enough, I figure I didn't do too well in the oral, and the tape is inexplicably impossible. I simply can't make out what words they're saying... I can understand everything my teacher or the french assistante says, but on the tape it's like a blurred mush of sounds. Bleh.

i say you will do really well in the exams =D ur so bright.:).not many people is good at both them artist subject?(art music) and the maths subjects(physics,app.maths and Higher maths)..and language also...how could one person be good at all those things .ahhh:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

i picked maths, tho i am not that good at it ..
    but i have to say it's one of my fav subjects because at least its interesting..

i used to love business, i guess still l do but just couldn't bare with all the learning....i picked up home ec this year as my sujects clashed,and i 've never done home ec before, but wow surprisingly, i actually like it..
    accounting i guess i am ok at it...

i hate french...and applied maths///

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

English by far...Paper 2 is deadly, although Macbeth last year was better for the single text but this years comparative is better...don't like paper 1.

Accounting would be my next best despite the fact I don't understand what is happening!

Irish is simple at ordinary level.

Loved Maths but don't do it this year...

Biology, took a while to get into it. It's alright but it's tough.

History, WHY? WHY DID I EVER DO THIS TO MYSELF?!

French, meh. It sucks.

Advertisement