Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everton jersey

Options
  • 09-05-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi there,can someone please please tell me where i can got an everton jersey in galway city?? i have looked everywhere but there is none to be found!! if any1 has seen any of them anywhere please let me no. thanks a mill..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

You should have a look on ebay for it. There all perfect quality and you get a name on the back of the jersey if you wish aswell.

And all for a fraction of the price!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

hmmm... thanks for that. i was looking on ebay already but kinda never looked too much into it,cause thought it be pretty easy to get one around town..was gonna get it for my b/friends birthday next week but dont think its gonna happen now. haha...oh well,guess il have to keep thinking:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Kitbag.com are good, I got a Celtic jersey for £10

It's disgraceful that the shops don't sell Everton shirts yet have whole walls devoted to Liverpool. Or rather, it's disgraceful that so many Irish support Liverpool over Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yeah online is the way to go. My brother collects jerseys and he can never get any of the 'smaller' club jerseys in Cork so it's probably the same in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭encyclopedia

elverys headford road do most jerseys and if they don't have it the guy will order it in for you.it might be a bad time to buy it though because they will prob change kit for next season

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭funkycat83

yup encyclopedia is right, go in to Elverys headford road, ask for the store manager Noel, he will sort you out or he'l send you in the right direction!

thank guys..tried elverys on headford road a few times but no good.. mite try them again next week. thanks anyways for the suggestions :D

amy def ask the guy in elverys he will do his best to get it for you i was in the same situation at xmas time. try the official everton website http://www.shop.evertonfc.com/new-0708-replica-kits/home/cat_0005140.aspx if all else fails. you'll def get it on here hope that helps you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

A mate of mine was looking for one last year, couldn't get it anywhere except (I think) Dublin, so I ordered it for him off the Everton site (the link in encyclopedias post). Very quick delivery I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

amy85 wrote: »
    hi there,can someone please please tell me where i can got an everton jersey in galway city?? i have looked everywhere but there is none to be found!! if any1 has seen any of them anywhere please let me no. thanks a mill..
    Personally I wouldn't bother trying to buy a jersey in Galway. I know I haven't bought one in years. I think the last one I bought was a Barcelona jersey that was on special offer :).

Anyway, as the others have said, try the official Everton shop or Kitbag.
    it's disgraceful that so many Irish support Liverpool over Everton.
    :confused: What an odd thing to say. Why should we have a preference for one over the other?

• Advertisement

amy def ask the guy in elverys he will do his best to get it for you i was in the same situation at xmas time. try the official everton website http://www.shop.evertonfc.com/new-0708-replica-kits/home/cat_0005140.aspx if all else fails. you'll def get it on here hope that helps you:)

thanks encyclopedia..i mite give elverys a try again then during the week. and i will ask for that fella..demand a jersey off him!! il say u sent me haha..;)
    i just tried the website there and the size i was looking for is flippin out of stock!!! typical!!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

bit of a disgrace alright not stocking the jerseys of one of the oldest teams in the world.

JJB sports or elverys your best bet. lifestyle sports suck c0ck with all their wall shamboomed with chelski this and that, wtf...!

I got one in JJB, albeit in dublin where they tend not to be so retarded.

I dont think EFC are getting a new jersey for 2008/2009, we are not:pac: man united....

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

Proxy wrote: »
    A mate of mine was looking for one last year, couldn't get it anywhere except (I think) Dublin, so I ordered it for him off the Everton site (the link in encyclopedias post). Very quick delivery I remember.
    did they offer you a contract with the jersey?

bit of a disgrace alright not stocking the jerseys of one of the oldest teams in the world.

JJB sports or elverys your best bet. lifestyle sports suck c0ck with all their wall shamboomed with chelski this and that, wtf...!

I got one in JJB, albeit in dublin where they tend not to be so retarded.

I dont think EFC are getting a new jersey for 2008/2009, we are not:pac: man united....

is there a JJB store in galway??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

hey Amy

I aint from galway at all, i would be surprised if there wasnt a JJB shop, get onto google and get a number of a JJB shop, if they got no store in galway tell them post one from dublin to you, just give them credit card details or something.

no amy there isn't a jjb in galway.maybe an idea for your boyfriends birthday would be to take a day trip to dublin.find a shop first that sells it and disappear on him then buy it.thing about it is you get a day out aswell.he'll appreciate the effort when you tell him how hard it was to get it aswell;)

no amy there isn't a jjb in galway.maybe an idea for your boyfriends birthday would be to take a day trip to dublin.find a shop first that sells it and disappear on him then buy it.thing about it is you get a day out aswell.he'll appreciate the effort when you tell him how hard it was to get it aswell;)

awww... jeez,thanks u guys!!:o:D haha...
    sure i will have a think bout wat ye said..if all else fails il just take him to the cinema..haha.gt him a poster of everton r something!! er..not!!!
    i never taut it wud be so hard to get one,i was lookin at xmas time aswell but they still didint have any.. was gonna maybe bring him to game r simething but am crap at organising stuff like that,plus ye say the season is over now aswell so...the search goes on..!:cool:

what size jersey are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Or rather, it's disgraceful that so many Irish support Liverpool over Everton.

Not sure why you would say this. If you think that EFC was a Catholic club and LFC was Protestant you are mistaken. They both stem from Methodist backgrounds. And the spire that EFC have in their crest is actually the spire of a Protestant church. That's the only reasoning I can think that you would be putting forward for your statement but maybe you should check facts first.

Sorry for hijacking the thread OP. Hope you have luck getting the kit for your boyfriend.

• Advertisement

5times wrote: »
    Not sure why you would say this. If you think that EFC was a Catholic club and LFC was Protestant you are mistaken. They both stem from Methodist backgrounds. And the spire that EFC have in their crest is actually the spire of a Protestant church. That's the only reasoning I can think that you would be putting forward for your statement but maybe you should check facts first.

Sorry for hijacking the thread OP. Hope you have luck getting the kit for your boyfriend.
    I queried that poster's comment earlier in the thread. As they didn't respond I assumed it was just a poor attempt to wind up Liverpool fans.

malice_ wrote: »
    I queried that poster's comment earlier in the thread. As they didn't respond I assumed it was just a poor attempt to wind up Liverpool fans.

It seems to be a very poor attempt mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭King John V

I'm sure this post is a bit late to be of use to the original poster, but for any other Everton fans I just spotted that lifestyle sports stock Everton jerseys. Well, the away ones at least: http://www.lifestylesports.com/aspx/shopping.aspx?catid=1.8.0.20&loc=C

5times wrote: »

I couldn't care less about religion mate, it has no place in sport (and this is coming from a Celtic fan).

Along with Celtic, Everton were the only UK club to fly the Tricolour in their stadium... the 'red' part of Merseyside have far more participants in the 12th July "festivities" in Liverpool. There's a couple of reasons.

I'm not saying Irish people should or shouldn't support any particular club: by all means support whoever ya want, I was just pointing out that it was surprising far more support Liverpool over Everton.

I'm not saying Irish people should or shouldn't support any particular club

I don't want to get into it here mate, but that sounds exactly like you are saying. Apologies to the OP again.

it's disgraceful that so many Irish support Liverpool over Everton.
    I couldn't care less about religion mate, it has no place in sport (and this is coming from a Celtic fan).

Along with Celtic, Everton were the only UK club to fly the Tricolour in their stadium... the 'red' part of Merseyside have far more participants in the 12th July "festivities" in Liverpool. There's a couple of reasons.

I'm not saying Irish people should or shouldn't support any particular club: by all means support whoever ya want, I was just pointing out that it was surprising far more support Liverpool over Everton.
    :confused: You said it was a disgrace in your original post and then you bring July 12th into it and yet you say you don't care?

You're entitled to your opinions, I'm just glad that there is an Ignore List I can put you on so I won't have to read them again.

malice_ wrote: »
    :confused: You said it was a disgrace in your original post and then you bring July 12th into it and yet you say you don't care?

I wouldn't associate Orange marches with religion, because that would offend the majority of Protestants who aren't vile, bigotted scum.

Advertisement