Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rollerblading in dublin?

Options
  • 10-05-2008 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, Is there anywhere in Dublin where someone can learn/go rollerblading? I've been looking on the internet but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cherrytoons

Phoenix park is the best place!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Hi guys

yes, a website called www.rideandroll.eu has advice and lessons in the dublin area

also http://skatetraindublin.blogspot.com is the one for the phoenix park group

if your down in Gorey, drop in. We organise lessons also. I f you need any product, just ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 boaler

if you look at rideandroll.eu we rollerblade, and you can get lessons for free usally on a sunday afternoon at the phionix park,
    apologies for the spelling, im not the best in the world,
    hope to see you soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 boaler

i was looking at the no photography rule in place in the ifsc,
    i was in the other section of the buisness core on the s.side of the river, and i wondered if any1 new if this area was public or privite land,
    i was told to stop slalom rollerblading, which if you type into youtube, you will see its basically dancing around cones on your rollerblades, i was told i was not permitted to do this in that area, by security?? i was wondered if any1 else has had this problem or any answers ,
    thanx
    boaler

Advertisement