Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints on saturday the 10th.

Options
  • 10-05-2008 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for a few pints? Let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Sorry Ken, I've my last exam on Monday so I really have to study, next week? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

If I get a couple people to come with (for taxi sharing purposes back home) i'll come along... i'll let you know by 6. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

You've totally skipped the process! There should be threads a month in advance, polls, last minute venue arguments, the like ;)

I'm a working tonight, so I'm sort useless for drinking tonight. Will likely be wandering about before hand though.

tristanc wrote:
    You've totally skipped the process! There should be threads a month in advance, polls, last minute venue arguments, the like ;)

Random nights are the best. It's a well known fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Proxy wrote: »
    Random nights are the best. It's a well known fact.

Indeed, that's why New Years is always a bit of a let down - too many expectations. The accidental Monday generally ends up the most memorable.

• Advertisement

tristanc wrote:
    The accidental Monday generally ends up the most memorable.

Drunken Mondays are class. NO expectations after a generally crappy weekend. The "tired" Tuesdays in work are well worth it.

By the way, Karl, I won't be out in Galway tonight. I'll be in Tuam. All welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, hopefull we should be in Neachtains later. Maybe 9 or 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Anyone up for a few pints? Let me know.
    I'm keeping a low profile. I have a stag weekend in London next weekend so I need to save some money and energy.

malice_ wrote: »
    I'm keeping a low profile. I have a stag weekend in London next weekend so I need to save some money and energy.

**** that, you're coming in for a pint! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

**** that, you're coming in for a pint! :pac:
    Argh! There goes my rubber arm. ;)

• Advertisement

malice_ wrote: »
    Argh! There goes my rubber arm. ;)

Ah sure come out for a quick one, why not?

Advertisement