Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin/CuLT]Soccer Tickets & Travel

Options
  • 10-05-2008 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

For some reason I can't post a reply in any of the threads on this subforum, can post a reply in Soccer and other forums.

Up until today I had posted in the Soccer Tickets & Travel forum, so not sure what has changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What message are you getting? I don't see you on the banlist for there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

It's just the general "you don't have permission to post on this thread" message. Except it's on every thread, tried 3-4 to make sure it wasn't just a single one.

Seems like a glitch, as I mentioned I was posting in a couple of those threads up to and including yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Will mark for an admin to take a peek at so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

good enough, thanks.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Tickets & Travel is now under the same request system as the main Soccer forum. I, however, forgot to copy across the current userlist from Soccer *doh*

Done now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement