Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere to stash nice cars

• 10-05-2008 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how u can keep some of those nice cars and motorbikes you 'Borrow':D?Sorry if its somethin obvious r it was explained in the tutourial:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

outside ur safehouse in the parking spaces?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

and they wont go missing?thanks wil give that ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They'll stay there, no need to worry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Anywhere that says restricted parking n yellow letters. It does not necessarily need to be a safehouse.
    when the first safehouse gets destroyed the parking spaces can still be used, same for X's parking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

thx again,have a banshee parked up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Was very dissapointed they didn't use a system like Saints Row, it feels pointless to take a good car back to your safe house. Next time you load the game you take the car and thats it gone.

In Saints Row once you put a car in your garage you could spawn these cars without having to return it to spawn it the next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Loved the big hanger in SA. I had a lovely stash of cars in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

I think certain houses have garages attached that you can "use". I will put this theory to the test, and get back to you later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

There's garages that show up on the map where I think you can store them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I think there's some car parks listed on the map that comes with the game, must check that out later...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's a multistorey carpark by the airport but it does not save anything you park there, unfortunately. I was trying to get the chain reaction achievement (blow up 10 cars from one explosion) and every time I went to add another car to my stockpile a few of the previous ones would have disappeared :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Stephen wrote: »
    There's a multistorey carpark by the airport but it does not save anything you park there, unfortunately. I was trying to get the chain reaction achievement (blow up 10 cars from one explosion) and every time I went to add another car to my stockpile a few of the previous ones would have disappeared :(

That was a nice and easy achievement to get. I just
    parked my car in the middle of a road so that it blocked both lanes, got out of the car and as soon as someone pulled up I'd just aim at them until they get out of their car. Pretty soon you have a massive amount of cars. Just lob a 'nade into the middle and you're all set:p
    Might do it again this evening just for ****s and giggles...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Anyone else have a problem with cars getting robbed? Had that nice car that Brucie gives you after the first race parked for ages at Bohan, 'til I walked out one day and it was gone! Then along came a policeman and robbed my parked police car. *weep*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

There is problems when you try and park more than one vehicle in the one parking space. Usually one or both gets lost. Sometimes they stay though, I have a mafia sentinel and a sanchez at my Alonquin hideout :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

There is problems when you try and park more than one vehicle in the one parking space. Usually one or both gets lost. Sometimes they stay though, I have a mafia sentinel and a sanchez at my Alonquin hideout :cool:

i havent had any problems with that - i have a comet, infernus and turismo in my space in algonquin. only use em every now and again and theyre always there

Advertisement