Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toys

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Lux23 wrote: »
    Yea I have no problem using them in the company of others. On a side note does anyone else think its really creepy to
    call their partner a 'playmate'? I think its very odd.

I choose that rather then the range of partner/bf/gf/fúckbuddy/lover/spouse/whatever to cover a range of dynamics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

showed it to my bf.....i think he was too macho to say he was creeped out but you could tell by the look on his face that he didnt really get it.
    then he got used to it!bless...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The only sex toy I've ever seen in RL, pics or TV/films that creeped me out are those sex dolls, the inflatable ones just make me think of the Only Fools and Horses episode (freaking hilarious IMO), but the other ones, that look like waxworks... *shudders*:eek:
    The only thing a partner having sex toys would make me think is that at least she may know a few things she likes so she can offer some directions, make sure she enjoys herself too. Well within reason anyway... if she produced nipple clamps hooked up to a car battery, an acetylene torch, or something like that there might be a me shaped hole in the wall. Just a bit too extreme to open my mind to I'm afraid.

Advertisement