Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important exam information

Options
  • 10-05-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭

Concerning the UL network being down from last night until this morning, there is some important info up on the timetables site. Go to your exam timetable and follow the URL beside the "Other Information" field for any exams which have not yet commenced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

:) ITD are fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

ffs. Loada w*nkers! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Haha, brilliant. Cliché'd but nice hack job whoever did it!

And if it wasn't a hack job, then someone in ITD has a sense of humour a bit outta date!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Peteee wrote: »
    Haha, brilliant. Cliché'd but nice hack job whoever did it!

And if it wasn't a hack job, then someone in ITD has a sense of humour a bit outta date!
    Still though it adds a small bit of humour to something as soul destroying as the exams!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Some one care to let the rest of us know wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Module: TX6032
    Module Title: Taxation of Financial Services
    Date: 13-May-08
    Day: Tuesday
    Building: Schuman Building
    Time: 09:00

Other Information: Important exam information: http://tinyurl.com/2q9j9y

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

If thats the reason the server was down all last night, I hope whoever did it gets a hot poker shoved up their arse. Luckily I didn't have an exam today, so I didn't need the interweb last nite but I know some unfortunate people who had an exam today and couldn't get on public folders last night. Bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kram_araman

cson wrote: »
    If thats the reason the server was down all last night, I hope whoever did it gets a hot poker shoved up their arse. Luckily I didn't have an exam today, so I didn't need the interweb last nite but I know some unfortunate people who had an exam today and couldn't get on public folders last night. Bastards.
    I was one of those people...was fit to kill someone last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kram_araman

Oh and to make it worse the song was stuck in my head when I was doing the exam!! Its one funny video though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I have Dave to thank for this :)

image002.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement