Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Vouchers

Options
  • 10-05-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone received their tesco vouchers yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

Nope.

Can you send your vouchers back to tesco to credit your account?

We have heaps of them and are not ready to use them yet. We were going to use them for some hotel nights i suppose, but just not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I assume you mean the original clubcard vouchers, and not the one's you receive back after cashing in the original vouchers.
    If so, they should have a long shelf life - the last batch we received last for 2 years. That's amongst the best I know of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Got mine today. Not enough vouchers though. I didn't get my 30% back on a Xbox 360 I bought a couple of months ago. I kind of expected hassle, the original checkout girl didn't scan my clubcard. When I point this out she scanned the clubcard and the receipt and a new receipt popped out and she seemed sure the vouchers would appear. They didn't. It's worth about €70 back. I rang their helpline and they told me to go to the shop. Anybody done this before? Am I going to be running around in circles or do they know what they're doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 thehamok

If my experience is anything to go by then yes get your running shoes on because you're in for a long run.

Get the telephone number of the branch and telephone them and insist in talking to the Store Manager. Don't be put off just insist. Get full names and take the time of the call.

If you get any hassle ring the Head Office which I think is somewhere on Merrion Road.

I'm still having a running battle with the Store Manager in Clearwater who promised me a voucher on the 28th. April and I'm still waiting on it.

I asked in a seperate forum here for details of a Government Dept wher I could report this whole thing but nobody seems to know.

I sent a message to some place through this board but heard nothing from there either.

I don't think anyone gives a f...k anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Got mine today. Not enough vouchers though. I didn't get my 30% back on a Xbox 360 I bought a couple of months ago. I kind of expected hassle, the original checkout girl didn't scan my clubcard. When I point this out she scanned the clubcard and the receipt and a new receipt popped out and she seemed sure the vouchers would appear. They didn't. It's worth about €70 back. I rang their helpline and they told me to go to the shop. Anybody done this before? Am I going to be running around in circles or do they know what they're doing?

This happened to me with a PSP in the square, tallaght. I rang the helpline and they told me to see the manager instore. I went in and explained to him. I had the receipt for the psp in my hand so once we worked out what I was due (30% of 179 euro), he put it onto my clubcard there and then - in front of me.

No probs, mistakes do happen. Be polite and have a word with the manager. He should sort it out for you.

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

mine arrived today, so they're in transit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Nope.

Can you send your vouchers back to tesco to credit your account?

We have heaps of them and are not ready to use them yet. We were going to use them for some hotel nights i suppose, but just not yet.

Mine arrived yesterday. Do you not eat? :p Surely that's an easy enough way to feed them back in and clock up credit at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I got mine yesterday too...getting a subscription to National geographic!

Advertisement