Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First 8 tracks from new Weezer album leaked

Options
  • 10-05-2008 2:37pm

The first 8 tracks from the new Weezer album have been leaked. Just listening to them as I type nad I have to admit that I really like them. They're very summery and really hope the album lives up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The first 8 tracks from the new Weezer album have been leaked. Just listening to them as I type nad I have to admit that I really like them. They're very summery and really hope the album lives up.
    No links? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Nailz wrote: »
    No links? :D
    /bait

:pac:

Must resist temptation to post links...

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

Yeah few of them songs sound great!. If wasn't quite so many as 8 tracks I'd seriously think it was some kind of viral marketing!
    Thats me off to town with me CD vouchers in June so.

... oh damn I've viral marketed!

Simon201 wrote: »
    Yeah few of them songs sound great!. If wasn't quite so many as 8 tracks I'd seriously think it was some kind of viral marketing!
    Thats me off to town with me CD vouchers in June so.

... oh damn I've viral marketed!

Preordered my copy on Saturday. Been loving the 8 tracks, especially "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)" which is just an amazing song.

It's been awhile since I've been looking forward to so many albums. New Less Than Jake, Filter and Mike patton out over the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Listened to it quite a bit, very good, and quite summery as Darko said. That helps you get in the mood especially as you're stuck inside for atleast 7 hours a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Leaked? Really? Now call me cynical, but does anything really get leaked nowadays without the record company wanting it to be leaked? It’s nigh on impossible to stop piracy happening once a CD is released, that’s why bands are making new releases available for free download.

The initial single Pork and Beans along with fans interest in the 8 tracks released so far has had the band bring the release date up to the 3rd of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I would think this is done to drum up a bit of interest, few headlines etc.

Advertisement