Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codemasters F1 rights

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

oOooo.

Prolly an enhanced version of the Ego engine used in GRID. Fully comp damage, full race grid, Spa in torrential rain...ny0m!

Now lets have interactive pits and whatnot and it's a winner. Haven't played a F1 game since Geoff Crammands GP3/4

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ooh, if Codemasters have it, I hope for good things. Codemasters have shown to be very good making racing games in the past with McRae Rally and TOCA series.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

byte wrote: »
    Ooh, if Codemasters have it, I hope for good things. Codemasters have shown to be very good making racing games in the past with McRae Rally and TOCA series.

i would have agree'd a few years ago. mcrae2 is still a defining moment in rallying games.... until the wrc series came along.

also, they ruined toca by not being toca, and being vaguely touring carish...

i hope they do a good job of it. studio liverpool have been wishy-washy, but never particularly BAD per se.

i just want f1 '97 with hd graphics :p

Advertisement