Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bond move-tie-in-game to use CoD4 engine

Options
  • 10-05-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

One such link

Lets hope the gameplay matches the engine. Bit of a stretch to say that cos it's using the CoD4 engine the MP will be just as good or even match Goldeneye.

Still tho; has to be better than the last Bond game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Ive played all the bond games, and i have to say they were fun, like multi-player in nightfire and agent under fight was different but cool. That goldeneye rogue agent was a load of Pat kenny! worst game ever...I'm looking forward to a new bond game. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think it's gas that a modified Quake 3 engine is still being used and looks so good even now :)

Advertisement