Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The guys messing around in Bulmers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Bluefox21 wrote: »
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOKANGRMVs&feature=related

Word up is they all got sacked.... TBH I think they deserved to be, not for what they done but for putting it on youtube!

that is the thing that gets me, how stupid do you have to be to put it up on youtube in the first place. Also I wonder what the rest of the people who got fired thought of the gobsh1te who put it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

yeah I mean bits of it were funny (hitting the carlsberg rep etc) but messing around with fork lifts and putting the name of the company in the title is just asking for trouble. It said in the comments of the one taken down that Bulmers are considering suing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from BGRH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

All were sacked! it was on the front page of the Clonmel Nationalist

Here's the extended version even better http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Asp7ufL8pOY&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Ya gotta have some fun in work:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Bunch of retards in fairness. The economy is about to take a downward turn and those guys won't get a job anytime soon I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Could have been worse. I was expecting them to be taping themselfs pissing in the tanks.

Forklift running on its own was dangerous Id agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Typical Oirish response, from me, sure they didn't hurt anybody, it was only a bit of fun! Ive done crazy stuff like that in work, poor feckers being made example out of. Oh well there own fault for putting it up on youtube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Stupid, but funny guys. I'm sure they're laughing all the way to the dole queue.

Advertisement