Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resturant recommendation: Hardwood

Options
  • 10-05-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I've seen a few posts about "is this resturant good", thought i might suggest a place called Hardwood, went there during the week, best steak i've ever had, amazing starter and desert too, such amazing flavours.

Its a few doors down from the beerhaus/ near the foot bridge at the top of corn market street.

Seriously if your going for a meal, head there.
    my better half and I certainly were not dissapointed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

tis the beesknees alrite,i recommend the brunch there on the weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Yeah I gave it a big thumbs up here a few months ago. I love the food - had a few brunches - fab! Been for meals with my bf - and recently on my recommendation a group of us girls went for pre-wedding dinner (not a hen night). And everybody loved the place. The Manager asked us what kind of occasion and was there anything they could provide - which was such a nice gesture. Can't wait for my next night there. Keep raving about the place, they deserve it. J

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

I've been a regular visitor since it's opened love their brunch on lazy weekends. The staff are pleasent and attentive and the food is top notch! It's good to see them doing well! People seem to think pope's quay is off the beaten track but with the footbridge its very accesible! If it was in north main st or oliver plunkeet st area it would be jammed 24/7 which is a shame because a lot of mediocre restaurants are goldmines along there namely Rossinis Il padrino etc etc! Love the bierhaus too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

its brilliant love it there plus with the beirhause nearby win win as far as im concerned :D

Advertisement