Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can anyone recommend eyecream

• 10-05-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi I am 26 and I have circles and some fine lines under my eyes. I am wondering can anyone help and recommend an eye cream that would reduce or clear these.. i dunno where to start in searching for the right cream for my age group thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Touche Eclait may disguise them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 maria

hey ya,
    burt's bees do a nice eye cream with royal jelly. i've been using it before i go to bed for the last month or so and have found taht the skin around my eyes is more moisturised and smoother. like yourself i'm probably young enough to not really need it too badly (im 24), but i wanted to prevent any lines getting bad or very noticable in the first place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

yea went for a facial recently & was shocked when she said skin around my eyes dehydrated. i use touche eclat & lancome eye gel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

I find clinique all about eyes rich ok and resonably priced (strawberry.net has it for dead cheap!). I also use Burts Bees repair serum for lip and eyes over it. I doubt you'll find something to get rid of the lines though, prob just to plump them up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bubblebutt

clinique repair wear eye cream with spf..... it's amazing! it's made me one happy bunny

wear sunglasses in the sun so you're not squinting, even when it's a cold day.

cold cucumber twice a week

xxxx

• Advertisement
Advertisement