Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Gangster (HD-DVD) [£4.93@TheHut]

• 10-05-2008 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

837635_DV_M_F.JPG
    Academy Award winners Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe team with director Ridley Scott in this powerful, epic story. Armed with the ruthless tactics and a strict sense of honour, crime boss Frank Lucas (Washington) rules Harlem's chaotic drug underworld. When outcast cop Richie Roberts (Crowe) sets out to bring down Lucas's multimillion-dollar empire, it plunges both men an into a legendary confrontation.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

They also have Hot Fuzz for £4.93. How much is delivery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

nice one, ordered it. delivery was 99pence.

anyone purchased from this crowd before..? whats delivery time like with them? they generally good to deal with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

They are the same people who own Lovefilm and Asdaentertainment.co.uk I hear so they prob are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Great price.

Crap film...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

IamBeowulf wrote: »
    Great price.

Crap film...

8.1 / 10 on imdb sounds good to me. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I thought it was pretty good, so good infact I bought the HD-DVD from Amazon.com. I've used the Hut & Asda before, takes about a week to a week and a half to arrive, never had any issues with them I would recommend using them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

nice one. i ordered this off hmv.co.uk for £4.99 and £2.50 delivery but if you have a student discount card you can put in the number and get 50p off so £6.99 or €8.80 in total

Advertisement