Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Quest for 2.59.59

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Well done mate. Excellent report. Unknownily I passed you at the start and somewhere around 39km our paths crossed again. You upped a gear and left me for dead.
    Fair play to you.
    I hope I can find those 61 secs sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Can't much except report well done on the achievement, there has to be no greater feeling than training for a specific target and nailing it on the day, especially in an event where so many things can go against you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭showry

good stuff outta you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Racing Flat

ike wrote: »
    There has to be no greater feeling than training for a specific target and nailing it on the day

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Bobby04

Only got to read your report now, but boy was it worth the wait! Excellent report, and a hugely impressive run with so many little niggles in the build up and during the race. I'm really pleased for you. And nice words too for the many impressive runners who finished a mere comfort break behind you!
    Well done.
    Woddle wrote: »
    a model runner for us future sub 3 hour guys to follow so hats off to you

and for future sub 4 hour hopefuls too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Great stuff, a belated congrats RF. Fair play, you seem to avhieve the goals you set yourself, a great sign of determination. Thanks for your race report which was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Great report one of the best i've ever read.. Well done you did great :)

Advertisement