Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Euro and The Dollar

• 10-05-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭

Lads I apologize if I am putting this thread in the wrong place but I am looking for advice on the Euro and the Dollar...

I am going to Boston in June and I'm wondering should I get my dollars now with the exchange rate being quite good or should I wait until closer to the date.

Basically will the rate improve or dis-improve does anyone know? Or think they know?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 G-CBHV

If anyone knew they could make a massive amount of money but its really just gambling, Best thing to do is buy a percentage of your dollars now and another chunk in two weeks while keeping an eye on the rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

True it's all a gamble but looking at signs such as economists would....And I ain't an economist!

Makes sense to buy them in chunks though thanks for that.

Advertisement