Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie: The place to learn to break the law?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Overheal, English please! We don't understand your crazy Amerobabble on this side of the Atlantic! :p
    who goes to the bother of clocking their car if they arent trying to make a gain out of it.

I will translate for you: what legitimate reason would someone have to clock their car?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Overheal wrote: »
    I will translate for you: what legitimate reason would someone have to clock their car?
    Just take out the word legitimate, and I'll answer that one for you...

*facepalm*
    Car clocking is also not illegal (unless you try to sell the car after) but this type of discussion would not be allowed in the Motors forum.

Double standards if you ask me.

Hence my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Overheal wrote: »

Oh, I got you the second time ... I'm still trying to figure out your first contribution to linguistics though.

Extracting the urine is a phrase I'm familiar with ... but extorting the fabrication? :confused:

I was .... wait no, I was drinking LAST week.

I dunno FreedomSmiley.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh, I got you the second time ... I'm still trying to figure out your first contribution to linguistics though.

Extracting the urine is a phrase I'm familiar with ... but extorting the fabrication? :confused:

Making money out of a lie is the way I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Making money out of a lie is the way I read it.
    Hush, AC ... pish-taking in progress! :p

Advertisement